PDA

View Full Version : Healing Vibes, Good Throughts,Wisdom, & Etc. Please

StartingOver
09-01-2010, 10:01 AM
My grandson has been in and out of the hospital for a month now. He was in for 2 weeks, then had 10 good days and is back in again since Saturday. He can not hold anything down. There is something going on that the doctors just aren't finding.

My daughter is exhausted and stressed out. There are more tests being done, including a MRI and Endoscopy on Monday, if not sooner. They believe Trey could have CP. He does have a heart condition, and severe reflux, aspirations, and breathing issuses.

It is strange that he is only sick after he spends time with his father. Please send healing vibes to him, calming thoughts to my daughter, and wisdom to the doctors to figure out what the issue is.

He can't go on like this indefinitely. In the last 30 days he has been hospitalized 19 of them.

Thank you.

BPier12
09-01-2010, 10:04 AM
Oh, Jana, I'm so sorry to hear that your grandson is struggling! Please know that I'm holding you all in my thoughts and hope that you get answers soon. ((((hugs))))

Shoe
09-01-2010, 10:39 AM
My thoughts and best wishes to you and your family, Jana. I hope it gets sorted out and you get an answer (and treatment!) soon.

pandahoneybee
09-01-2010, 10:46 AM
OH Jana! so sorry to hear about your grandson! nothing sucks more than a child being sick. I am sending good vibes, well wishes and lots of love to you and your family!

StartingOver
09-01-2010, 11:01 AM
Thank you all. It is just so frustrating !!

Topsy
09-01-2010, 11:05 AM
296 Definitely wishing your sweet grandson swift healing and wishing peace to all of you as you wait to find out what is wrong!

SunshineKris
09-01-2010, 12:45 PM
Thinking of you and your family, and hoping for the best outcome. (Maybe there is something in his father's home that makes him sick, like mold or some chemical?)

wild_destiny
09-01-2010, 12:48 PM
You and your family are in my thoughts, Jana. Hoping that the answers you need are found soon and that your grandson (and daughter) get the peace and health they need. Hugs! :)

hockeymom
09-01-2010, 12:52 PM
((Hugs)) Jana! Oh my goodness I wish there was something wise I could say to make it all better, but all I can offer is well wishes and for you to know that you and your entire family are in my thoughts. Please keep us updated.

SherryZoned
09-01-2010, 07:47 PM
Definitely sent!

Kylie
09-02-2010, 04:29 AM
Oh dear poor little guy, it's really not fair when kids are ill......not fair on anyone but for children it is so much worse. Hoping the doctor find what's up very soon.

StartingOver
09-02-2010, 10:28 AM
He is scheduled for an MRI tomorrow, and an Endoscopy. Hopefully they will find out what is going on. He still won't eat, he has been in since Saturday this time. He is drinking a bit. Last night he ripped out his IV and had to have it restarted.

We will find a definite answer as to whether he has Cerebral Palsy tomorrow. Trey also has to have food/ liquids thickened, the endoscopy should let us know what is going on there. We feel most of his issues would be gone, if they just figured this out. I fee his massive reflux is the reason for his asthma, aspirations, on going respiratory infection, & etc.

Shoe
09-02-2010, 10:30 AM
He is scheduled for an MRI tomorrow, and an Endoscopy. Hopefully they will find out what is going on. He still won't eat, he has been in since Saturday this time. He is drinking a bit. Last night he ripped out his IV and had to have it restarted.

We will find a definite answer as to whether he has Cerebral Palsy tomorrow. Trey also has to have food thickened, the endoscopy should let us know what is going on there. We feel most of his issues would be gone, if they just figured this out. I fee his massive reflux is the reason for his asthma, aspirations, on going respiratory infection, & etc.Poor thing. I hope all goes well. Keep us posted, Jana.

StartingOver
09-02-2010, 10:38 AM
Thank you, each one of you.

BPier12
09-02-2010, 11:43 AM
I hope the procedures help the doctors pinpoint what is wrong. Sending all the healing thoughts and good vibes I can! Let us know what you find out. Hang in there!!

Busygoddess
09-02-2010, 12:36 PM
Oh Jana, I'm so sorry! Your family is my thoughts. I hope tomorrow yields the answers you all need so badly and that everything turns out well for your grandson.

amphibology29
09-02-2010, 09:29 PM
I've got all my fingers crossed that they're able to find the problem tomorrow and it'll be something that can be fixed or easily managed. :hugs:

StartingOver
09-03-2010, 10:18 AM
Now they are also doing a Colonoscopy, Sigmoid Biopsy, and a PH probe that will be left in for 24 hours. He will be going in any minute. I will update when he is out.

I wouldn't wish it on him this you, but I am glad of the colonoscopy, as we are in the small group that are born with many polyps. This test today may keep him for ever developing colon cancer, which has taken the lives of many of my relatives. It will also confirm or not, that we are actually in this group.

I just want them to find answers, whatever they may be. So he can be healthy again.

Thank you for all your energy !!

InstinctiveMom
09-03-2010, 11:30 AM
((Jana)) TONS of healing energy for him, and thoughts for you and your family. I hope you guys get some answers soon!!

Sarbare0704
09-03-2010, 01:11 PM
I hope everything is going good today!

StartingOver
09-03-2010, 01:17 PM
Ughh there were emergencies that came in. I understand they have to go first, but Trey is very unhappy. He wants a drink. He is rescheduled to go back in, in 2 hours.

kcanders
09-03-2010, 02:26 PM
Poor thing. I hope things go smoothly for the rest of the day. Good luck to all of you.

StartingOver
09-03-2010, 02:38 PM
He is heading back down, will update when he is out.

wild_destiny
09-03-2010, 02:49 PM
Crossing my fingers for your family. :)

StartingOver
09-03-2010, 04:29 PM
they just took him back. Will be a couple of hours probably, before we hear anything.

StartingOver
09-03-2010, 05:41 PM
Treyvonne's rectum clear of ulcers and twisting. Treyvonne's sigmoid showed irritation and Dr took a biopsy. Opening of the stomach very irritated. Treyvonne's esophagus showed slight irritationbut looked normal otherwise. Treyvonne's stomach lining with scratches due to irritation from vomiting so much.

Still awaiting more info. He still has the MRI to go, and the PH probe will stay in 24 hours.

hockeymom
09-03-2010, 06:29 PM
Oh Jana, thanks for taking the time to let us know. I am keeping him in my thoughts tonight...

StartingOver
09-03-2010, 07:27 PM
Trey is out, awake, and in good spirits. We are waiting for the Neurologist to read the MRI, and will be 24 before the biopsy results are in. Mahria's boyfriend came into town from San Antonio and is going to spend the night with Trey, so she can go home. I will go up tomorrow, so they can spend some time together.

Thank you everyone.

BPier12
09-03-2010, 07:51 PM
Thanks for letting us know what is happening. I've been thinking of your family all day. It sounds like they are starting to narrow things down, and I hope everyone is able to get some rest tonight. {{{hugs}}}