PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Karenwith4
08-27-2010, 11:44 PM
Hi

I have been homeschooling for 6+ years now. I have 4 kids. My oldest son is 12, I have 9 y/o b/g twins and a 7 year old daughter.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Topsy
08-28-2010, 08:36 AM
So glad to have you on the site, Karen! Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself and your family. We have a great mix of new and seasoned homeschoolers around here, so I know you will feel right at home. If you haven't yet, drop by and join the Canadian Homeschoolers (http://www.secularhomeschool.com/group.php?groupid=6)group, where you will meet some truly terrific folks who make up a big part of the backbone of this site.

Shoe
08-28-2010, 10:30 AM
Hi

I'm Karen.
I have been homeschooling for 6+ years now. I have 4 kids. My oldest son is 12, I have 9 y/o b/g twins and a 7 year old daughter.

We are relaxed eclectic almost unschoolingish homeschoolers from Ontario.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.
Karen

Hi Karen and welcome to the site! I grew up in Ontario (Kingston, actually), though am now in New Hampshire. I look forward to your experiences.

Cheers.

Sarbare0704
08-29-2010, 09:30 AM
Welcome to the group!

StartingOver
08-29-2010, 10:38 AM
Welcome Karen, we are glad you found us.

InstinctiveMom
08-29-2010, 02:03 PM
Welcome, Karen!
I bet that's a challenge, balancing everyone's workload. I'm always in awe of moms who manage to split their time between several kids. Looking forward to getting to know you!
Warmly,
~h