PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Wisconsin :o)

timmyheather
08-27-2010, 03:55 PM
Hi! My name is Heather, and I'm so excited to find this site! My husband and I have recently decided to homeschool our two children, Gabe and Aléa. Since I was homeschooled myself, I'm thrilled to be able to share my love of learning and interest in,.. well,.. everything, with my kids.

It's truly wonderful to find a community of like-minded homeschoolers. I'm absolutely loving all the exchanges of ideas and experiences. Thank you so much for being here :o)

Shoe
08-28-2010, 12:36 AM
Welcome to the site Heather! I'm glad you found us. This is a great place for information and support.

Cheers.

Topsy
08-28-2010, 08:32 AM
Welcome to the site! So glad to get another Wisconsin homeschooler, too! We have a WI group (http://www.secularhomeschool.com/group.php?groupid=75) you might like to join. Congrats on the decision to homeschool...I hope the year goes really well for you all! :)

Sarbare0704
08-29-2010, 08:50 AM
Hi! I am also in Wisconsin and we are just starting this year with our 4 year old daughter. I am very happy to have another cheese head here with us! :) Where in WI are you located if you dont mind me asking? I am in Kenosha.

StartingOver
08-29-2010, 10:36 AM
Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy it as much here as I have.

InstinctiveMom
08-29-2010, 02:02 PM
Welcome! I'm Heather also, but we live in TX :)
Happy homeschooling!
~h

timmyheather
08-30-2010, 03:56 PM
Hi! I am also in Wisconsin and we are just starting this year with our 4 year old daughter. I am very happy to have another cheese head here with us! :) Where in WI are you located if you dont mind me asking? I am in Kenosha.

We're in Platteville, which is about 20 minutes from both Iowa and Illinois, and roughly an hour or so from Madison.

garett
08-30-2010, 08:44 PM
Welcome heather :)

Sarah Camphouse
08-30-2010, 08:52 PM
Welcome!!! I live in Kenosha, WI! Your not too far from me!