PDA

View Full Version : Jewelry site I found

pandahoneybee
08-24-2010, 01:52 PM
OMG just found out that a friend of mine from OR started making jewelry after her daughter went away to college. I am very excited to see if i will do something like that down the road. Ok maybe not jewelry making, don't think i would be good at it. BUT maybe my own BAR, I can drink for free and have all you all come in to chat with me;) ok wishful thinking:)
http://www.shop.pikapika-design.com/

StartingOver
08-24-2010, 08:52 PM
Hey I want a bar too !!!!!! Gotta have something to do in my old age, drinking for free sounds great !

wild_destiny
08-24-2010, 10:24 PM
Oh goodness! I think if the two of you get together in a bar setting there is NO telling what will happen! :) If you see anyone lurking in a corner with what appears to be a video camera peeking out from under a trench coat, for the record, that will NOT be me, trying to film whatever you guys cook up. Nope! Not me, for sure! Unless, of course, there is free food to go with the drinks. Then I'll be right there in the thick of it with you two. So long as there are good alibis, of course. Those are a must! :0

StartingOver
08-24-2010, 10:49 PM
Oh goodness! I think if the two of you get together in a bar setting there is NO telling what will happen! :) If you see anyone lurking in a corner with what appears to be a video camera peeking out from under a trench coat, for the record, that will NOT be me, trying to film whatever you guys cook up. Nope! Not me, for sure! Unless, of course, there is free food to go with the drinks. Then I'll be right there in the thick of it with you two. So long as there are good alibis, of course. Those are a must! :0

LOL I don't know if she is coming to Texas, but most of the bars here have grills. Texas BBQ and good beer or a mixed drink works for me. I will be sure to let you know when we open Deana. As for alibis, who needs them at that age. LOL I will be 57 before I get all of mine out of the house LOL. That's a hell of a way to celebrate a 60th birthday, a bar opening.

Come film all you want LOL.