PDA

View Full Version : New on here from Wisconsin!

Sarah Camphouse
08-24-2010, 11:07 AM
Hey! My name is Sarah. I live in Kenosha, WI and I have 4 kids. Sophi 5, Peyton 5, Iliana 3, and Dexter 1. Sophi and Peyton are going to be starting Kindergarten this year and I have decided to homeschool them. I have already gotten some things together but I am kind of learning as i go along! If anyone has any suggestions of things that are must haves to homeschool kids in kindergarten I am all ears! I look forward to learning tips and ideas from everyone!

Sarbare0704
08-24-2010, 01:45 PM
Well you know I welcome you to the group because I made you join ;) Great to have you here!

Sarah Camphouse
08-24-2010, 02:00 PM
Thanks again Sara!!!

Shoe
08-24-2010, 06:53 PM
Welcome to the group, Sarah. I'm sure you'll find it a wonderful and supportive place to wile away the hours.

Cheers.

StartingOver
08-24-2010, 08:12 PM
Well you know I welcome you to the group because I made you join ;) Great to have you here!

Well good for you Sara !!!

Welcome to the group Sarah, I am glad you were forced to find us LOL !!

pandahoneybee
08-29-2010, 12:08 PM
Welcome to the group, what a cutie you have there;)

StartingOver
08-29-2010, 03:09 PM
Sarah I have little ones. What we are doing is reading, reading, reading. My son requested math so we are doing some. He is learning to read at his own request. Other than that we use literature to read about anything and everything. Some science hands on activities, art and listening to music.

Kindergarten is mostly play in our home !!