PDA

View Full Version : Where is Snoopy (Nathalie) anyway?

Shoe
08-22-2010, 12:41 PM
When I left on my vacation at the beginning of July, she was still posting strong. When I came back in mid-July, she wasn't around, but I just assumed she was taking a vacation and would be back soon...

It's been over a month since then, and still no Snoopy :(. Does anybody know where she is, and if she's okay? I think I'm going through withdrawal...

wild_destiny
08-22-2010, 12:57 PM
I don't know, but I have wondered the same thing. Some of her posts mentioned that she was going to try to not be online as much, so that is my guess as to what has happened. Her smiling face and hilarious wit are missed, aren't they?!

Shoe
08-22-2010, 01:06 PM
Some of her posts mentioned that she was going to try to not be online as much Not as much shouldn't mean not at all! :mad:

Her smiling face and hilarious wit are missed, aren't they?!Most definitely!

hockeymom
08-22-2010, 01:07 PM
I've been wondering too. We do miss her! :(

camaro
08-22-2010, 06:35 PM
If I remember correctly, Nathalie came back from vacation and realized she had enjoyed being away from the computer. She decided to continue in this less-connected lifestyle for a while. She posted it about it here at the time.

Wilma
08-22-2010, 09:31 PM
Good for her, if that is the case, although I do miss her!

Sarbare0704
08-22-2010, 09:49 PM
I have also been wondering!

Shoe
08-22-2010, 10:11 PM
If I remember correctly, Nathalie came back from vacation and realized she had enjoyed being away from the computer. She decided to continue in this less-connected lifestyle for a while. She posted it about it here at the time.

Oh, that's a shame for us, but good for her. I guess I must have still been away at that time, since I missed that post (I've had a lot going on this summer).

Sometimes, real life has to take priority, I guess, but I'm still sad she's not around.

Shoe
08-22-2010, 10:12 PM
Good for her, if that is the case, although I do miss her!

Hi Ann, I haven't seen you much, either. Nice to see you're still around :).

Melyssa
08-23-2010, 12:03 AM
She has a blog...

SunshineKris
08-23-2010, 06:20 AM
Funny I read this. I logged on during our lunch break to ask this very question!

Melyssa, do you have her blog info?

Topsy
08-23-2010, 10:05 AM
I emailed her a link to this thread, and she messaged me back saying that they are experiencing big changes around her house with her going back to work and Noah heading back to school for the time being. So that is another reason she can't come out and play with us right now! She will definitely be missed, though!!

Shoe
08-23-2010, 03:40 PM
I emailed her a link to this thread, and she messaged me back saying that they are experiencing big changes around her house with her going back to work and Noah heading back to school for the time being. So that is another reason she can't come out and play with us right now! She will definitely be missed, though!!

Wow. Big changes indeed. I wish her all the best.

hockeymom
08-24-2010, 06:42 AM
Wow indeed. I hope it all works out well for her. She sure is missed!

Wilma
08-24-2010, 03:47 PM

Wow! That is a shock! I hope everything is okay with her.

Wilma
08-24-2010, 03:49 PM
Hi Ann, I haven't seen you much, either. Nice to see you're still around :).

Thanks, Shoe. It's nice to know I've been missed. We've just been very, very busy, and I am trying very hard to cut down on screen time.