PDA

View Full Version : Field Trips

Snoopy
03-11-2010, 09:09 AM
Hi there,

The old site had a field trips forum and I would like to see it brought back. For now I have posted the link to the old field trip forum under "Favorite Educational Links".

I think that, as we travel for pleasure or for educational reasons, we would all benefit from being able to see what secular homeschoolers from various areas recommend for specific geographical locations. Also "newbies" might not be aware of all the field trip possibilities in their own area.

Of course people could post ideas on their own state group as well. But if I plan on traveling through SC, NC and then VA, I don't really want to have to subscribe to all 3 groups in order to see what field trips might have been suggested for those states.

Just my 2 cents :)

Topsy
03-11-2010, 10:01 AM
Gotcha...I'll get it back up ASAP...

Topsy
03-11-2010, 10:03 AM
Got it added back under "Fun Stuff"...I'll move your link...

Snoopy
03-11-2010, 10:19 AM
Thanks!

Uh... I guess a message has to be at least 10 characters in order to be posted so there you go, here are a few more... lol.

Topsy
03-12-2010, 02:12 PM
LOL...took me a few error messages to get what in the heck they meant by that. Too short?? How can a message be too short??!! This is the age of Twitter, for cryin' out loud!! hahahaha

Snoopy
03-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Yeah, I thought that maybe you didn't want the forums cluttered with people just saying "Thanks!". I'll try not to thank anyone in the future, lol.