PDA

View Full Version : To my fellow Homeschool bloggers ;)

Spookygirl
08-16-2010, 04:05 PM
I was asked to pass this on to any other homeschool bloggers I know, and I thought of ya'll first!!

His email is [email protected], Let him know Beckie sent ya!

Good morrow, Shakespeare lovers!

Some of you have chatted with me already, but for those of you who haven’t... Hi! My name’s Eric Smith, and I’m the new guy over at Quirk Books. Let’s be friends.

I’m writing to see if you’d be interested in a free advance copy of our Masterpuppet Theatre book [http://bit.ly/9j7sGC] for review on your site.

Created by Michael Rogalski, the book includes 60 finger puppet cards featuring Shakespeare’s most famous characters. Hamlet, Othello, King Lear, Lady Macbeth… even the ghost of Hamlet’s father is included!

Inside the book, you’ll also discover twelve stand-up sets, providing proper backdrops for every Shakespearean play, as well as a 96-page folio that includes excerpts from classic scenes. You’ll never miss a line from Hamlet’s “To Be Or Not To Be” soliloquy ever again.

We’re also running a Masterpuppet Theatre DIY Shakespeare Contest, encouraging our advance readers to create their own mini-Shakespeare production. We’ve got some great prizes lined up, including a Flip Cam and VISA gift cards. You can read all about that here. [http://bit.ly/cvsa8x]

Whether you’re blogging about theatre, literature, crafts, or play-time with the kids... if you’re interested in a copy, want to host a giveaway, interview our author… whatever the case, do let me know! I’d be thrilled to work with you.

Adieu!

Eric Smith

---
Eric Smith
Marketing and Social Media Coordinator

StartingOver
08-16-2010, 04:24 PM
Awesome !! Emailed him. Thanks. I love checking out the newest things, and I don't have to buy this one. ;-)

Sarbare0704
08-16-2010, 05:25 PM
Awesome! I will have to check that out!

paganmomblog
08-16-2010, 05:56 PM
Thanks for sharing! I have done reviews for Quirkbooks before, they are so wonderful to work with.

InstinctiveMom
08-16-2010, 06:08 PM
What a neat opportunity! Thanks for passing this along :)
~h