PDA

View Full Version : Emails from SHS!

Aandwsmom
02-23-2014, 01:40 PM
Hi everyone!

It appears to be some issues with SPAM coming from SHS!
This has been reported and we are looking into it.

We did not register you or re-register you. Do not open or reply.

We will get to the bottom of this shortly.

Thanks everyone!!

Katrina
SHS Admin

dbmamaz
02-23-2014, 09:08 PM
cant you take down the spam notice? its not spam - it was an accidental mass email. you are going to make ppl think it has a risk of virus.

Mamapenelope
02-24-2014, 01:12 AM
...too late. Once most of us saw the email and came here, we were responding to something we thought was legit.

IS there a risk of virus? My computer says not...

Michael
02-24-2014, 10:33 AM
Hello,

Please be assured there isn't a risk of your computer receiving a virus or other issue from emails originating on this site.

To further explain the situation. A message that was intended for a specific member, was inadvertently sent to several by a member of our team.

We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience. However, this was a mistake to those other than the intended recipient, rather than something to be concerned about.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Michael

hockeymom
02-24-2014, 11:08 AM
Thanks for the quick communication regarding this! I'm sure many of us were concerned.

sells_kate
02-24-2014, 03:43 PM
thanks! Came home from vacation and thought my email had been hacked or something. =)

pandahoneybee
02-24-2014, 07:11 PM
Thanks everyone for being so understanding...totally an accident by one of our admins. We are working hard to answer all the questions that are coming in, if you haven't heard from one of us within 24 hours please PM me with your questions. Thanks again!