PDA

View Full Version : Lego Rental

Epiphany
01-08-2014, 10:15 AM
Just came across this website service and signed up for the free 30 day trial. We just made our wishlist and are hoping our first set should be here in a couple of days. Thought it would be a good way to give sets a test run before we inevitably buy them. Haha. If this has been shared before, my apologies. I'll let you know how it goes.

https://www.pleygo.com/search/index

dbmamaz
01-08-2014, 10:59 AM
actually iir the last time it was shared someone accused the poster of being spam lol. But we know you are a real member - good luck with it.

farrarwilliams
01-08-2014, 11:09 AM
That was probably me. I'm always suspicious of people who post business links straight off the bat. I keep seeing people saying they'll try it but then no one checks back in. When I looked, the set selection was lame and the price didn't even come close to justifying it for us.

Fairielover
01-08-2014, 11:46 AM
The only problem with those lego rental programs is that you have to give them back. My son would never let go of them.

Epiphany
01-08-2014, 11:46 AM
Yeah, I figure we won't get past the 30 day trial, but thought we'd give it a go. He is very much in the put it together then immediately take it apart phase, so it seems right up his alley.

Christy
01-09-2014, 06:18 PM
How do you not lose all the pieces? Or accidently mix them in with the pieces from other sets?