PDA

View Full Version : PM function disabled?

Gwenhwyfar
07-30-2010, 11:45 AM
self-explanatory title.. is it because I'm a n00b? :p

(thinking it might be, but I thought I'd check)

Marmalade
07-30-2010, 11:59 AM
You are correct!

I'm not sure of the amount of posts you need to get you to the PM status though.

Gwenhwyfar
07-30-2010, 12:03 PM
Thanks for the confirmation. :)

I can understand why it's set up like that - wasn't complaining, just asking.

(You never know, I might have been trying to send out links to an x-rated buffalo mating video.)

Topsy
07-30-2010, 12:54 PM
Gwenhwyfar,

Thanks for your inquiry. Here are all the deets (http://www.secularhomeschool.com/content/244-Just-Who-Do-You-Think-You-Are-Moderating) about site moderation...(although the article doesn't mention that we are also moderating blog posts now, due to consistent spamming there...sigh). :(

Topsy

wild_destiny
07-30-2010, 01:24 PM
Whew! This is a relief! Don't think I could handle x-rated buffalo mating on my computer! Just might crash and burn! :) (Sorry for all the extra work, though, Topsy! )

StartingOver
07-30-2010, 01:41 PM
Whew! This is a relief! Don't think I could handle x-rated buffalo mating on my computer! Just might crash and burn! :) (Sorry for all the extra work, though, Topsy! )

LMAO My thoughts exactly !

paganmomblog
07-30-2010, 05:50 PM
You never know, I might have been trying to send out links to an x-rated buffalo mating video.

That. Is. Hot.

Gwenhwyfar
07-31-2010, 01:19 AM
That. Is. Hot.

might explain why my laptop has been overheating lately.... (http://i25.tinypic.com/nvdqwi.jpg) :eek:

pandahoneybee
07-31-2010, 07:58 AM
LOL you are so funny, its so quiet in the house right now so i am trying to not laugh so loud!

camaro
07-31-2010, 05:23 PM
We've got a herd of cattle on the farm. I've begun to get questions from the boys about bovine reproduction and I've somewhat avoided getting into too much detail. For now they just laugh at the cattle going for "piggyback rides." :)

wild_destiny
07-31-2010, 08:55 PM
Well, David, now you know who to contact if your boys have any questions about hot, steamy buffalo mating. :) Or maybe you could video tape your cows and make some of your own steamy videos--I'm beginning to think there just might be a market for that after all! (Just kidding, of course!)