PDA

View Full Version : Hi from South Texas

nicole b
07-25-2010, 04:51 PM
I am a stay at home mom of three boys ages 4 1/2, 3, and 6 weeks. I am also a certified EC-4 teacher although have been unemployed going on my 7th year. I started home schooling my oldest last year and will start schooling again on the 23 of Aug with both older boys. I have been collecting and looking for curriculum to use with my boys.
So far I have decided on Singapore Math, Noeo Science, my own history, reading, and language arts curriculum. I have several of the resources I need just from going to school.
I will say more but baby needs a feeding.

Topsy
07-25-2010, 05:24 PM
Welcome Nicole!! I'm so thankful you could fit your intro in between feedings - - what a woman!! ;) Check out our TX group (http://www.secularhomeschool.com/group.php?groupid=27) when you get a chance...lots of TX members around here! Hope to see you around the forums often!!

StartingOver
07-25-2010, 05:35 PM
Hi Nicole, I am thrilled that you found us. Especially since you are in my neck of the woods ! YIPEEEE I am thrilled to know there is another secular homeschooler in my area with children close to the same age as mine ! Welcome !!!

Shoe
08-03-2010, 11:15 PM
Welcome Nicole. There are lots of Texans here. I look forward to your perspective on things as a teacher.

Cheers.