PDA

View Full Version : Currclick pay what you want sale

crazymama
07-26-2013, 07:56 PM
going on this weekend! Thousands of products, you name your price! Pay What You Want Weekend (http://www.currclick.com/cclick_pwyw.php)

alegre
07-27-2013, 06:51 AM
Thanks for the tip!
Anybody have suggestions for great materials available on currclick?

SimplyTheGoodLife
07-27-2013, 09:46 AM
Over the past two days I've purchased close to 40 titles from the Pay What You Want Sale at CurrClick. A lot of their sellers are religious, so I usually stick to materials like notebooking and lapbooking templates. Also, you can usually find materials for grammar that aren't religious.

JenRay
07-27-2013, 05:43 PM
I'm bummed. I went "shopping" yesterday and a found a few things I wanted to try. When I went to make my purchases today, one of the publishers (from which I had picked out a couple of things) was no longer participating in the sale. I have no intention of trying their stuff at $15/pop but for $5 or so, I wanted to. I wonder if people didn't "want to pay" enough and they dropped out. Really, I was underwhelmed with the number of publishers participating.

JenRay
07-28-2013, 12:20 PM
FWIW, from the sale items I picked up yesterday, I am most pleased with the "Preference Project" I got from My Favorite Things. DD has started it, but isn't far enough in to evaluate. I might pick up a couple more of those projects.

rueyn
07-30-2013, 07:47 AM
I'm glad you posted this. I've never used them before, but was looking for some material on reptiles and found loads :)

sdvelochick
07-30-2013, 03:39 PM
I also took advantage of it and shared it with some other homeschoolers. Really excited to make our first Lapbook on Ancient Greece today... well, starting today :-)