PDA

View Full Version : I'm kind of back...

Shoe
07-15-2010, 09:59 PM
Back from my Internet-less, phone-less, computer-less, running water-less vacation, but came home to a big mess (had someone looking after the cats and the dog, but the house still suffered a lot :( ...big clean up to do :( ) and my wife's major surgery (they're going to cut her throat, literally...) next week, but I'll try and read through the five or six pages of new posts and add my usual babbling replies over the next few days. I've noticed that I am barred from certain pages, but I gather this has been a problem for everyone recently, judging by the title of certain new posts...including one I can't access?

Hope everyone is well and the site is great. More of my nonsensical yammering to follow.

Oh yeah, great vacation, lots of sun, lots of fun, very relaxing and exhausting at the same time...if that makes any sense at all.

Cheers.

Sarbare0704
07-15-2010, 10:16 PM
Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a good trip!

StartingOver
07-16-2010, 09:32 AM
Welcome back !!! Please keep us updated on your wife. Very glad you had a good time though 1

Topsy
07-16-2010, 09:49 AM
230Glad to have you back, and definitely thinking of you as you work to get the house back in order and prepare for your wife's surgery!

hockeymom
07-16-2010, 11:26 AM
Wecome back! Glad to hear you had a good trip. Keep us updated on your wife's surgery--we'll be thinking of you (and her, of course!).