PDA

View Full Version : OMG The Things I See In My Own Back Yard !!

StartingOver
07-15-2010, 12:46 AM
http://homeschoolingintexas.blogspot.com/2010/07/omg-things-i-see-in-my-own-yard.html

LMAO I was trippin'.

MamaB2C
07-15-2010, 01:44 AM
That is a huge crab to be on land!

One time I was on my screen porch (also smoking, you are not alone) and I saw on the screen, about 5 ft up, what I initially thought was a mutant freak spider from the depths of Hades, so of course I got real close to check it out. It was a crab, but small, about 1.5 inches. I am 100 yards from the river with a road and two lawns between it and us. I don't know where the heck they live or why they come up to the houses!

Melyssa
07-15-2010, 02:04 AM
Eeeeeeeeeek! Lol

StartingOver
07-15-2010, 09:15 AM
That is a huge crab to be on land!

One time I was on my screen porch (also smoking, you are not alone) and I saw on the screen, about 5 ft up, what I initially thought was a mutant freak spider from the depths of Hades, so of course I got real close to check it out. It was a crab, but small, about 1.5 inches. I am 100 yards from the river with a road and two lawns between it and us. I don't know where the heck they live or why they come up to the houses!

This one was about 8 inches wide ! It was so strange. Can't wait to see what we find next !!

The funny thing was that just today Quince decided I need to get him some crabs, as we read a bit about them. Then the same night we have a crab in the yard, I think I might just get some this weekend. hehe Talk about signs.

Eeeeeeeeeek! Lol

Close !! But it was more like Oh ! Sh*t ! ;-)