PDA

View Full Version : New Name, OLD Member

StartingOver
07-14-2010, 03:07 PM
Topsy graciously changed my user name !!! Just wanted to let you all know. :D

Thank You Topsy !!!!

Shoe
07-15-2010, 09:40 PM
I was confused for a moment when I got back, but those smiling kiddies reminded me quickly of who you were :)

StartingOver
07-15-2010, 11:12 PM
I was confused for a moment when I got back, but those smiling kiddies reminded me quickly of who you were :)
I figured it might stump one or two people for a minute !! I just don't fit the alatexan68 anymore, I am more of StartingOver now, starting all over again on this path of homeschooling. Looking forward to my second time around !

Theresa Holland Ryder
07-16-2010, 01:57 PM
Hi neighbor. I found this site through Facebook. Nice to see you here too. :)

wild_destiny
07-16-2010, 02:49 PM
Ok, then, Jana. That explains it. I knew who you were, just did not know why your name was changed. Thought you might be running from the mob--or maybe you did not want to eat any more roadkill your husband is so fond of. :) Glad to know you are ok and not on the lam.

StartingOver
07-16-2010, 03:19 PM
Hi neighbor. I found this site through Facebook. Nice to see you here too. :)

Good to see you here too Theresa ! Welcome to the group, we have a great group here, and growing every day !!

StartingOver
07-16-2010, 03:22 PM
Ok, then, Jana. That explains it. I knew who you were, just did not know why your name was changed. Thought you might be running from the mob--or maybe you did not want to eat any more roadkill your husband is so fond of. :) Glad to know you are ok and not on the lam.

LMAO Deana

The Mob huh ?? Gee, you have a wonderful opinion of me !!! Glad to see I have a reputation already.

Yes, I changed my name because I am now part of the homeschoolers witness protection program, running from those nosy bible bashers ! heheh

HUGS, Thanks for the giggle, I needed one today !

wild_destiny
07-17-2010, 04:48 PM
Ah, Jana, you always crack me up! :) Personally, I think I am in the Witless Protection Program, the way my brain works these days! Would write more but I am too busy giggling my fool head off! You have a good day not as a mobster!

StartingOver
07-17-2010, 05:32 PM
Ah, Jana, you always crack me up! :) Personally, I think I am in the Witless Protection Program, the way my brain works these days! Would write more but I am too busy giggling my fool head off! You have a good day not as a mobster!

Well hey ! At least we are both easily entertained. ;-)

wild_destiny
07-17-2010, 05:41 PM
Yep. Btw, I just checked out your blog about the crab in your backyard and you have the CUTEST kids! Love their hair!!

StartingOver
07-17-2010, 11:57 PM
Yep. Btw, I just checked out your blog about the crab in your backyard and you have the CUTEST kids! Love their hair!!

Thanks they are cute enough, we will keep them a bit!! ;-) I told their dad when he proposed that I wanted a boy that looked just like him, and a girl like me. He fulfilled my wish.

We have had the strangest things in this yard. A Goat, tarantula spider hawks, very rare caterpillars, and now a crab. I am scared to go out without a flash light now !! LOL

pandahoneybee
07-19-2010, 01:11 PM
you got me on this one, i thought that isn't Jana! but yes it is!

StartingOver
07-19-2010, 01:36 PM
you got me on this one, i thought that isn't Jana! but yes it is!

Yes it is me !!! I figured it wouldn't confuse to many with the kids still up there LOL.