PDA

View Full Version : Paid Subscription option?

trulycrabby
06-10-2013, 04:29 PM
Hello, I understand that a forum needs a source of income to keep going, and was wondering if Secular Homeschool.com had a paid subscription option in lieu of viewing advertisements? I am not opposed to advertisements, but often view this forum on my kindle fire HD, and the advertisements can make viewing and posting somewhat akward and inconvenient with the small tablet screen. It's not a deal-breaker; and I understand if that option is not available, but would certainly be happy to pay a subscription fee to avoid ads while on my kindle. Thanks for providing this forum, btw; it has become my go-to place for all things related to homeschooling!

Topsy
06-10-2013, 04:46 PM
trulycrabby, (love your username, btw!) :)

Right now, we don't offer a subscription option, but we DO offer a way of viewing on tablets and smartphones that is about to make life so much easier for you! :_applaud:

SHS has a mobile viewing option, and it makes the site work SO much better when viewing from your mobile device. Here's the video tutorial: https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=3295064147466

trulycrabby
06-10-2013, 07:24 PM
Thank you very much! The mobile viewing option will be extremely helpful!

Thanks for the kind words, I am the keeper/minion minion of 40 land hermit crabs... :D