PDA

View Full Version : Old forum posts

Snoopy
03-10-2010, 03:44 PM
Topsy, I see that there is a link to the forum archive. Do you have a plan to import the old forum messages into the new forums at all? I know it would be a lot of work (if it's even possible) but I think there's a lot of good info on those old forums that new members might find helpful but not necessarily know are there.

Also, no archives for the old state groups? If there is, I don't see it.

Overall, I love the look of the new site and the functionality. Great job!

Topsy
03-10-2010, 04:01 PM
Snoopy,

As of right now...I just don't have the time or manpower to do the move-over of the individual posts, that's why we included the archive. (Oh, were you volunteering??? LOL) I know it's frustrating, but it was just a necessary evil of the update. Over time, hopefully we will build tons more great content. And I will do a look-through of the old group postings and see if some of those might could be moved...

Topsy

Snoopy
03-10-2010, 04:30 PM
I understand. And yes, if it's something that I could do without breaking everything, I would be willing to volunteer to move some stuff :) I guess selfishly, I would like to see if I could at least copy and paste what I had posted under the old Florida group but I can't seem to be able to access that anymore. Anyway, I'm really not trying to add work for you. I love the new site!

Work_of_Childhood
03-10-2010, 05:52 PM
Topsy- I would be happy to help with anything you need as well. I am out of town at the moment, but will be back this weekend and will have time. I would happily help where ever I could :D