PDA

View Full Version : Newbie doing something wrong?

JWsCircus
04-05-2010, 04:06 PM
It will be amazing if this post works....:)

I have posted on a few threads - but don't see my posts. Am I doing something wrong?:confused:

Topsy
04-05-2010, 04:08 PM
JWs Circus...You are doing everything perfectly! ;) The first several posts of each new member are moderated, just to prevent spamming, but you should be good to go now! Glad to have you on board!!

Topsy

JWsCircus
04-05-2010, 04:08 PM
Literally, after I posted that last thread - all of a sudden I saw my posts. Sorry - still learning!:cool:

JWsCircus
04-05-2010, 04:09 PM
thanks! Whew-I'm not completely losing it!

BrendaE
02-07-2011, 03:14 PM
that would explain why i cant see any of my posts or replies yet..... ok then! *tries waiting patiently*

jackieleigh
02-10-2011, 03:47 PM
I am wondering how I know if someone has responded to a post. The one I started go burried and I didn't see the responses until many days later as I was digging around.
Thanks

Shoe
02-10-2011, 08:48 PM
I am wondering how I know if someone has responded to a post. The one I started go burried and I didn't see the responses until many days later as I was digging around.
Thanks

If you click on the "Settings" button up on the top right, you will see all your subscribed posts with new replies. I believe you are subscribed to a thread automatically as soon as you respond to it, so you should be able to see updates on the Settings page, but you can also manually subscribe to a thread by using the "Thread Tools" at the top right of each individual thread.