PDA

View Full Version : Kinder Mathseeds Play & Learn - free limited time

Etznab
05-10-2017, 07:45 AM
Below is info on the Mathseeds stand along apps - this is not the Mathseeds subscription (which I love). These are more like workbooks or quizzes and not a full curriculum with videos like the monthly subscription app. I tried the Kinder app and it has no annoying advertisements for the little ones to click on.

Developing number sense has never been this fun! The Mathseeds Play & Learn apps are here and ready to be downloaded straight onto your tablet device.

Number sense is the cornerstone for success in mathematics. Our exciting new app series will teach your child number sense and early math skills in a fun and highly interactive wayŚ with each app dedicated to one grade level from Kľ3.

For a limited time, download the Play & Learn app for kindergarten absolutely FREE on iTunes or Google Play! 1st-3rd available for $5 each.

Free Thinker
05-10-2017, 11:19 AM
Does anyone know if I can get these on a Kindle? I have 2 other tablets, but my youngest who would use MS usually uses a Kindle- the pads are her brothers. If not, I will get them on Google Play and let her try them out. I have Math Seeds and Reading Eggs as possible subscriptions for next year- or does anyone know of a deal on the subscriptions?

alexsmom
05-11-2017, 10:57 PM
Here is a link to it in the ios App store.
Mathseeds Kindergarten by Blake eLearning
https://appsto.re/us/53ss2.i

It looks like fun, thanks!

Etznab
05-12-2017, 07:06 PM
does anyone know of a deal on the subscriptions?

If you sign up for a free trial and then cancel (but stay subscribed to their newsletter) they will email you a coupon code for a discounted price. If you still don't sign up, in a few months they will usually email you an even better offer. I got an email offering an annual subscription to both Reading Eggs and Math Seeds for $44 which is when I eventually signed up.

I love math seeds, but am not a fan of reading eggs. I think the illustrations in Reading Eggs are ugly.

Autumn Leaves
05-13-2017, 02:19 PM
I can't seem to find it in the Play Store. Anyone tried it with an android phone?

alexsmom
05-13-2017, 04:59 PM
I found it on the android....

My little one has been playing it a lot since we downloaded it, and overall he enjoys it. It really requires me to be present though, because he doesnt read numbers "seven" not "7", and "circle, square, rectangle, triangle, hexagon" are totally ludicrous for a non-reading 5 year old to know. If they had a little speaker icon by each of the words, Id probably like it more.
For the price though, Im not going to complain.

Free Thinker
05-13-2017, 06:12 PM
Thanks, I will sign up for the free trial- I plan to buy both RE and MS for next fall, maybe I will get something in July or so!

Autumn Leaves
05-13-2017, 08:09 PM
I found it on the android....

My little one has been playing it a lot since we downloaded it, and overall he enjoys it. It really requires me to be present though, because he doesnt read numbers "seven" not "7", and "circle, square, rectangle, triangle, hexagon" are totally ludicrous for a non-reading 5 year old to know. If they had a little speaker icon by each of the words, Id probably like it more.
For the price though, Im not going to complain.
No wonder I couldn't find it! It says my device is incompatible with this version.