PDA

View Full Version : Not able to reply or send PMs

knittyflitty
12-01-2010, 08:04 PM
I am trying to reply to a PM sent to me by Topsy, but I can't find a link. When I tried to send her a new PM, I was told I didn't have permission. I have more than 5 posts (I think!), is there a technical problem?

Rita

knittyflitty
12-01-2010, 08:07 PM
Replying to myself! I think it might be a post count issue. Even though it says 7 posts under my avtar, my profile page is only showing 4 posts. Hopefully it will be sorted with a couple of more posts. Or something. It's past midnight here and I should be in bed!!

Topsy
12-01-2010, 08:14 PM
So sorry, knittyflitty...you must have five posts under your belt (http://www.secularhomeschool.com/content/244-Just-Who-Do-You-Think-You-Are-Moderating) before you can PM. I bet if you try again, your PM will work. OR just email me using the alternate email address I messaged you about. Thanks!!

knittyflitty
12-01-2010, 08:15 PM
Thanks Topsy, I shall try again when I have posted this. :) I have emailed you too, but I don't think you have got them!!

knittyflitty
12-01-2010, 08:24 PM
It's still not working, but I suspect it's a problem at my end. I shall shut down the computer and try again in the morning! :D