PDA

View Full Version : Secular Swap

Topsy
11-19-2010, 09:16 AM
375So quite a few of the members of SHS.com have been clamoring for a place to buy/sell/trade secular homeschool materials. I have avoided setting this up for a long time now, because I knew that anything involving the exchange of money can be tricky, not to mention create new headaches for me. :p

BUT, after some research, question-asking, and deep thought (well, deep for ME, anyway) I've decided to go ahead and set up a Secular Swap forum (http://www.secularhomeschool.com/forums/42-Secular-Swap) as an interesting experiment. If members use it, enjoy it, and have positive experiences with it, then I will probably make it a permanent fixture on the forum. If not, well then, que sera sera, right?

The truth is that secular homeschoolers often have to weed through 50 faith-based resources to find one secular one on other curriculum swap sites. That WON'T be the case here! This forum is for SECULAR HOMESCHOOL CURRICULUM and RESOURCES. Period!!

I hope this will be a fun and exciting addition to our site. I look forward to seeing where it goes....

Topsy - - Site Admin :cool: